Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The "Gotta have a backup" Edit


best brow product, best under eye concealer, best eyeshadow primer
You know those products that you use every single day without fail?  The ones you reach for even when you're barely doing any makeup at all?  The ones that you cannot live without or so help you God?  

Yeah those.  I've got a few.  

They're my no-fail, holy grail (I'm a poet and I don't even know it) that are staples, no matter what look I'm stylin'.  They're so crucial that I even keep a spare on hand when I'm nearing the end of the product.  Because what if I run out and I don't have a backup?!  The risk is too great my friends.  

best brow product, best under eye concealer, best eyeshadow primer
Here are my "Gotta Have a Backup" products:

Bobbi Brown Correcting Concealer in Extra Light Bisque:  It's no secret around these parts that I've got undereye circles for ddaayyysss.  Some days are more intense than others but no matter what, I reach for my color corrector.  It's a perfect brightening peachy shade that knocks out any blue and purple tones.  I'm a zombie without this magic.  

Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer - I was first introduced to this lifesaver when I bought the Lorac Pro Palette about a year and a half ago.  It came with a deluxe sample that lasted me months (until I got a new sample with the Pro Palette II) and I haven't used a single other primer since.  Not only do shadows look bright and vibrant, but creasing is nonexistent.  Even in the dog days of summer when everything else is melting off me, my eyeshadow stays put.  

Anastasia Brow Wiz- I've discovered my favorite brow product and I'm done looking.  Period.  The Brow Wiz is so simple to use, it's perfect for total noobs and professionals alike.  I particularly like the tone since it's quite cool and never reads red or orangey on the brows.  Oh, and it stays put all day to boot.  
best brow product, best under eye concealer, best eyeshadow primer
So what are your "gotta have a backup" products?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment